| 0 comments ]
]

Hopefully, May 10th will be an event filled for Bangalore.

During the day, we will have polls, and I pray that citizens of Karnataka will choose to replace the stagnation of coalitions, with one party, to lead the way forward.

The night will bring to fruition a long running plan of having a new international airport. News reports indicate that BIAL has been informally given to go-ahead to commence operations from midnight of May 11th.

Many people believe that I am opposed to the new Bengaluru International Airport. Nothing can be further from the truth.

I welcome BIAL airport, but for reasons detailed in other articles in my blog, not exclusively.

I want the best for Bangalore and Karnataka and in my humble opinion, retaining old infrastructure will only help.

But that is for another article.

For now, congrats to the whole BIAL team, and good wishes for the success of the new airport.

Share this article
If you liked this article please share it with your friends    Bookmark and Share
Digg Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook Yahoo Buzz



0 comments

Post a Comment